Inland Empire Mountain Biking - SART Revisited



I was feeling the need for some fresh mountain air, so I decided to take a trip up to the infamous SART trail. I rode a 9 mile loop starting from the Angelus Oaks General Store, and ending with the climb up the fire road back to the "parking lot."




Thanks to CHDK, I have some really cool intervalometer functions on my camera. Here's a time-lapse video of the drive up to the SART (the battery actually ran out while I was buying my forest adventure pass).




Here's some video from the SART: WARNING: I cannot be held responsible if this video causes you to develop an irresistable urge to ride the SART! If you develop symptoms of continual distraction from work or inability to think about anything but single track, I advise you head out to the SART ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Share this Blog Post

Share/Save/Bookmark