Southridge Downhill Mountain Bike Race - Fontana




11-22-2009

Couldn't get there as early as I'd hoped, but was still able to snap a few shots.


Van is trying to convince me to get out from behind the lens for the next Southridge event, but I must stay loyal to my motto. "Those who can't ride fast take pictures of those who do." LOL.

We'll see about next time.

Here are a few of the shots.

As usual, click on any of the pictures for the super-sized version...

~-~-~

A little B&W for dramatic effect...




Van's Downhill Steed



PEDAL PEDAL PEDAL!!!!!!!!



The famous water tower at Fontana...



Making the pass...



"The Wall."

It's funny, because I had heard of this thing called 'the wall' at Fontana. I had assumed that it was some crazy rock garden drop or something. Today, I found out that it is a literal wall along side of the last sprint! I had to laugh . . .


Just before the finish...


FINISH!


Here's the link to more pictures from the event.

--InlandEmpireMTB
inland empire mountain bike trails biking southern california bicycles cycling bicycling maps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Share this Blog Post

Share/Save/Bookmark